The VasoMedical AdvantageTM Total Product Offering
VasoMedical EECP® Therapy
You’ve heard about it, read about it, but needed to know more... Now, all the answers are here! Introducing the VasoMedical AdvantageTM - A Total Product Offering. The VasoMedical AdvantageTM is designed to ensure the clinical and economic success of our customers’ EECP® Therapy Programs.
EECP® is not ECP
VasoMedical is the ONLY company that offers the Enhanced External Counterpulsation technology (EECP®). We have an unparalleled history of scientific, technological, and economic support for enhanced external counterpulsation. VasoMedical's EECP® Therapy is currently available in more than 600 locations throughout the United States, as well as over 35 countries around the world. VasoMedical’s EECP® Therapy technology has been demonstrated to be safe and effective in over 190 articles, with the majority published in peer-reviewed and major medical journals.
Multiple models of EECP® Therapy devices
You can choose the features and price points that best suits the needs of your practice.
Four specifically designed programs to ensure your clinical and economic success:
The VasoMedical AdvantageTM is a total product offering, which includes the scientifically proven EECP® therapy systems. The VasoMedical AdvantageTM also includes four different customer support programs. These programs have been developed by VasoMedical, the market leader in external counterpulsation for over 15 years, in cooperation with our customers who have shared their experience and best practices in achieving clinical and economic success.
(1) Logistics and Technical Support Program
- Shipping and inside delivery/setup included
- Installation by direct factory trained service engineers
- One year warranty, including telephone and online support
- Reasonably priced post warranty service contracts, including preventive maintenance inspections and accessory/supply discounts
(2) Coding, Billing and Reimbursement Support
- VasoMedical will provide you with the most current coding and billing information compiled to bill both Medicare and private third party insurance companies for EECP® Therapy
- Effective samples of pre-authorization letters
- Effective samples of appeal letters
- Effective samples of letters of medical necessity
- Guidance in pursuing appeals
(3) Clinical Support Program
- 2.5 day on-site clinical training by a cardiology trained RN
- Theory of operation
- Patient assessment
- Hands on with your patients
- 2.5 CEUs
- VasoMedical pays for the therapist’s membership in the IETA for one year
- Clinical hotline by phone, fax and email to provide maximum support for:
- Patient treatment
- Patient identification and selection
- Patient management
- Educational clinical slide presentations
(4) Patient Recruitment and Marketing Support Programs
- Patient Resource Manual which contains the most effective tools and information used by over 600 EECP® providers to recruit patients from within the practice, hospital and medical community.
- Marketing materials including patient brochures, posters, videos, newsletters, and etc.
- CD with camera ready customizable marketing materials for developing in-house patient recruitment strategies, materials and programs
- EECP® provider locator on our website
- iPhone and Android applications designed for patients, physicians and therapists
- EECPForum.com is a website that allows patients, therapists and physicians to discuss EECP® Therapy
Now that you have the information you need to make the right choice about the NON-INVASIVE EECP® Therapy, contact VasoMedical today!